For different fans this could mean different things but the goal is the same: to support your alma mater or favorite team in the most fun way possible.
Tickets to the Game
If you’re a hardcore fan, then season tickets are really the way to go, at least for home games. Depending on your proximity to the school or the availability of season tickets, this may not be possible. Sometimes just getting tickets to a single game can be tough but there are ways and you should determine the best way for you and your wallet whether it be online marketplaces for tickets, the school box office or a buddy whose other buddy couldn’t make it.
Know Your Team
We understand. With the college basketball season, the NBA season and whatever other sport you are following, you are behind on the newest round of high school recruits and transfers. That’s OK for now but do your research, check out the preseason rankings and maybe even glance at how your team’s rival is doing. Nothing is worse than hanging out your buddies and asking if the guy who left for the NFL last year is finally going to break the school’s all-time rushing record this year.
Know Where You Will Watch the Away Games
Nothing is worse than waking up on Saturday morning and panicking because you didn’t realize this weekend’s non-conference game isn’t on TV. Or worse still, you didn’t realize that your team has a Thursday night game and missed it completely.
With the season not yet begun, some games may only be scheduled for a certain day but not yet a certain time. Take a gander at the schedule throughout the season on the school’s website and take note of the network carrying the game. If you subscribe to a cable provider that doesn’t carry that network, call restaurants and bars ahead of time to see if they carry the game. If you live close enough, the school may also provide a way for students, alumni and fans to watch the game.
If You’re Hosting, Make it Epic
If you’re the type that likes to invite all of your family and friends to your place to watch the game, there’s no time like the present to step up your hosting game. If you have been thinking of trying out a new recipe, go ahead and give it a try! Cold drinks and burgers always go really well with college football but don’t be afraid to try new things. Your friends and family will appreciate the effort and the experience will be memorable.
Are your friends ready for the upcoming college football season? Share this article with your friends so that everyone is ready! Remember, if things do go well, there’s always next year!
- Includes: 4 bags of Krinkle Cut Buffalo Blue (1.5oz), 4 Bags of Krinkle Cut Spicy Queso (1.5oz), 6 bags of Backyard Barbeque (1oz), 6 bags of Bloody...
- Kick-off game day right with kettle potato chips inspired by your favorite tailgating foods!
- From the smoky, spicy, tangy and sweet taste of Backyard BBQ to the classic taste of a Bloody Mary magically transformed into a chip, this pack keeps...
- SINGLE USE HAND/BODY WARMER - Multipurpose Heat Pack Provides Quick, Comforting Warmth to Help Safely Maintain Core Body Temperature in Variety of...
- SHAKE TO ACTIVATE - Remove the Heat Packet from its Individual Wrapper, Expose to Air, Shake Briskly, Apply & Enjoy Powerful Heat in as Fast as 30...
- LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE - Delivers Up to 18 Hours of Heat [132°F/56°C] Per Application; If Unused for Full Duration, Store in Sealed Bag & Shake to...
- Coach Kaleb ~ Outdoor Grilling and Tailgating Expert
- American Football Barbecuing & Grilling Cookbooks
- Kindle Edition
Last update on 2018-05-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API