But, if you’re also thinking of studying at college, then it’s highly possible that you’ll also need to put your travel bucket list on the back burner for a while, or at least try and get in as much as possible over the summer whilst you don’t have classes to attend.
But, what if there was an option available that allowed you to travel as much as you like, and to wherever you like, whilst studying for your college degree at the same time? It might seem like an impossible idea, but thanks to online learning, more and more students are taking up a digital nomad lifestyle.
Remote Learning Opportunities
No matter what kind of college degree you are considering enrolling on, there is a multitude of options available when it comes to online study. You can learn remotely whether you are studying for a bachelors, masters, or even a doctorate degree. Whether you want a career in science, business, the arts, or health law and policy, it’s likely that you’ll find a suitable option available from a reputable online school.
Once of the main factors that attract students to studying online is the fact that there are no classes. When you study online, you can study from any place of your choice; the only requirement is that you have a working internet connection so that you can get online and work through your modules. Thankfully, if you’re planning to travel and study at the same time for your health policy masters, most good hotels and hostels provide Wi-Fi with the accommodation, or you can find co-working spaces all over the world that are suitable for online students.
If you want to travel the world but you also want to get a college degree, then the idea of spending so much money on tuition is even more unattractive. With tuition fees at an all-time high, many students today are finding themselves in thousands of dollars of debt, which needs to be repaid at a point before they are even able to begin their career.
Studying online can help you manage the cost of getting your college degree; since online programs are priced at around one-third less, you’ll have less debt to worry about and can use the money you’ll save to enjoy your travels.
Get Valuable Life Experiences
For many people who have traveled a lot, one of the main things that they say they enjoyed the most is the option to get valuable life experiences that they would never have gotten at home. Studying and traveling at the same time means that you can do things such as learn a new language and integrate yourself into a different culture, all of which can come in very handy if you consider a career abroad in the future.
Are you thinking of studying online so that you can travel? We’d love to hear from you in the comments.
- Protective sleeve (case) fits all generations of Apple iPad; absorbs shocks and protects iPad's screen and finish
- Made of durable, water-resistant black nylon
- Zippered main compartment; side handle for carrying; zippered external front pocket holds cords and accessories
- Bag interior size:15.7*10.6 inch;exterior size:16.5*12.2*3.3 inch.
- Fits up to 15.6 inches laptop/tablet/ultrabook. Huge-roomy and three compartments can store more items like books/iPad pro/laptop/tablet/pens/wallet/macbookclothes etc.
- Upgrade point:A zipper was added to the front pocket under the flap,more secure and strong than prior batch.
- Includes tablet slot that fits tablets 9.6 inches or smaller and smart phone slot that fits mobile devices 3.5 inches or smaller
- Slide out Mouse Deck that pulls out on either the left or right side of the desk
- Cool and comfortable design built with a memory foam cushion, wrist rest and handle for portability
Last update on 2017-11-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API