College is the time of your life when every decision you make will have a long term consequence towards your future. Many have gone through college and failed to take full advantage of what college has to offer. Only few ever make it through college and feel like it was worth it.
I suspect the reason why some people are satisfied with their college experience and some aren’t can be summed up to decision making. Some people make great decisions and other make bad decisions. So it is crucial that you make the right decisions now. However, the right decisions vary from person to person and sometimes the right decision isn’t so obvious.
Here’s my personal advice for college students:
1. Put the blunt down
Weed, just like anything, can offer benefits to one person and hinder someone else.
If you smoke weed and find yourself unable to feel self-motivated and not focused in class, then smoking it might be your core issue. Put the blunt down for a week and see how you perform. If you perform better, you should probably take the hint.
Besides, weed isn’t going anywhere. Your college education however, is costing you money and the clock is ticking.
2. Don’t Rush Into Relationships
This advice is more so exclusive to the fellas – though, this advice holds the same weight for gals as well.
Relationships give our lives meaning. However, we need to have a life in the first place before we can invest time and energy to bring someone in to share it with.
Work on getting your education first. So that you can then work on making some money to make a decent living for yourself. Being in a relationship when you have money is much better than being in a relationship when you’re broke.
3. Stack your money
Saving money is everything at this point of your life. College is expensive and you’re going to have to start paying back those student loans soon.
My personal advice is to stack your money as much as possible. You need to pay those loans off so that you can have good credit. Good credit will make your life easier. If you don’t stack your money now, then you’d need to make money in the future.
Sure, making money in the future is the goal regardless, but living paycheck to paycheck on top of having a dark cloud of debt above your head is no fun.
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- AMD Quad-Core A6-7310 APU (2 GHz, up to 2.4 GHz, 2 MB cache), integrated AMD Radeon R4 graphics
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM, 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- ❤High-Quality Material: Made of water repellent, tear-resistant and anti-scratch 1680D double-pile polyester for lasting durability.
- ❤Multi-Compartment: 14"x 5.7" x 19.5" (L*W*H). Generous main compartments with padded sleeve for 15.6-inch laptops and several functional pockets allow you to keep all of your gear secure and organized in its place.
- ❤External USB Interface: You can easily and conveniently charge your phone, tablet and other devices without opening up the backpack.Power bank not included,we suggest you to choose Anker's Power Bank:http://a.co/iP6SBVu.
- External Dimension: 20 x 12.2 x 5.7 inch backpack built with laptop compartment fits most portable computers under 17 inches, especially perfect for 15" 15.6" laptops
- MULTI-COMPARTMENT: 3 MAIN pockets & 9 INNER small pockets & 2 SEALED SIDE pockets for computer, notebook, iPhone, iPad, pen, keys, wallet, books, clothes, bottle and more, keeping all your stuff organized and you never worry about your stuff will be cluttered inside
- CHARGING PORT COMPATIBILITY: Putting your Power Bank into backpack and connect internal USB cable, then let your charging cable insert external USB port to connect your electronic device
Last update on 2017-10-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API