Roles played by colleges are:
1. To equip learners with essential knowledge.
Curriculum is designed in such away that it offers wide range of knowledge. There are many programs that will equip learners with relevant knowledge for their career starting with law, medicine, engineering, education among others. Apart from the core content of the curriculum of a specific program, there are other additional subjects referred to as common course subjects that are meant to add values to learners.
2. To provide a social environment for learners to interact and learn from each other.
Students enrolled in colleges come from different backgrounds, countries, as well as social status. They mix up and hence they share a lot of culture, experience and challenges – this promote unity and cohesion.
3. Colleges offer extra-curriculum activities.
Students exploit their talents through sports activities like badminton, volleyball, netball, athletics, football, among others. This is crucial in building the country’s sport sector as well as physical fitness. It also provides a forum for international and regional competitions that generates wealth.
4. College promote innovations.
Learners are given a chance to be creative by coming up with new ideas and then implementing them. Moreover, learners can improve the existing item and make it more useful. It’s the most essential part of learning that contributes to industrialization and technology advancement.
5. Acquisition of skills and right attitudes.
learners acquire relevant skills to work effectively and relevant attitudes that can help one to fit well in society and solve various emerging societal issues.
Life on Campus.
Life on campus depends on many factors; these factors will determine if life will be comfortable or not
Having enough cash will make life enjoyable since you will have good food, house, and be able to buy what is required. Lack of it will lead to misery.
2) Self control
Lack of self control on campus can be dangerous since you may engage in alcoholism, drug abuse, irresponsible sexual behavior among other vices.
3) Moral support
Having a good family and friends who care, advise and support is important since it will increase the self confidence of the person,
Life on campus is the best in a person’s life time. You get to meet new friends, get exposed to new ideas, and interact with people who have a wide array of knowledge. It’s an opportunity that one should not miss. The best entertainment is available that you may never get outside of campus. Once you are on campus, live the life on campus to the best of your ability but don’t just pass though the system. It’s the privilege that many will wish to have, so if you get the chance, enjoy it to the fullest, but take care not to engage in bad behaviors. I wish you all the best.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 Ports & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 11.6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core Base Clock Speed 1.3 GHz, Maximum Boost Speed 2.16 GHz (4C, 2x A72 @ 2.1GHz + 2x A53 @ 1.7GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM, 32 GB Integrated eMMC, No Optical Drive
- POWERED BY INTEL: The Lenovo Flex 11 packs a punch with powerful Intel Pentium processing, 4 GB DDR4 memory and speedy 64GB of eMMC SSD storage
- ON THE GO LAPTOP: Weighing in at just 2.75 lbs. and constructed with premium materials, this small, convertible laptop transitions seamlessly from...
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY: With multiple ports including USB 3.0, Type-C, HDMI, and a 4-in-1 card reader, you'll be able to hook up your laptop...
Last update on 2019-11-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API