Never skip classes
Never miss classes any more. Some students believe that once they have the course syllabus and have access to a well-equipped library, they don’t have to go to class. This is quite wrong as there is more to going for classes. There could be in-class assignments, impromptu tests, and even pop quizzes. You will be losing points when you miss all these.
It is also good that your faculty recognizes you and that can only happen when you don’t miss classes. Your memory will retain information more when you are taught than when you read it. Besides, there could be areas you are not clear about, being in class will give you the opportunity to ask questions. It also enables you get first hand information from your faculty.
Do you realize that your exam questions do not have to cover every topic on the syllabus. More so, your faculty may love some topics more than others. When you don’t miss class, you may be able to predict his favorite topics and give them extra attention when you are studying.
Revise and read on a daily basis
To consolidate your knowledge on every topic, revise the topic on the day you are taught. So, whenever you get home or your hostel, you should find some time to go over all what you were taught in class. In addition, don’t make the common mistakes students make by waiting till a few days to their examinations before they begin to read hard.
When you read in volumes, retention will be a problem.
Have you ever come across a question in the examination but could not remember what you read about it? It is probably because you read in volumes.
So, it is better to read bit by bit because your memory will retain what you read much better. When you begin to read only when your examinations are fast approaching, you will be reading under pressure because you have limited time.
What if you fall ill a few weeks to your examinations – the period you are supposed to be studying hard? Only a student that has been reading hard from the first day of the semester will still manage to pass examinations in that kind of situation.
Put other students through
In case you are not aware, when you help other students to understand certain courses better, you also consolidate your knowledge on the courses. This is why you should make it a habit of helping fellow students when they find certain topics difficult to understand.
Always go the extra mile
When your faculty gives you just 4 points, read harder to learn more points than 4. Believe it, professors get excited when they see that certain students have gone the extra mile.
If you apply these tips, getting good grades will not only be easy for you, it will be fun too. And if your friends also get good grades, it will double the fun and that is why you should share this piece on your social media walls.
Image Credit: Pixabay
helpful? … then please share it
- Simple Laptop Desk--EASY TO INSTALL:Just two steps, the installation is complete.
- Simple Laptop Desk--FOLDING AND PORTABLE:When not in use can be folded in the corner, save space; Also convenient to carry when going out for a...
- Simple Laptop Desk--APPLICABLE ROOM AND FUNCTION:Suitable for study, bedroom, living room, kitchen, children's room, office.Can be a computer desk,...
- FOLDING SIZE: 20.5"x11.8"x2.32", Weight:3.13lbs, High Quality Material: Sheet Material of EO, ABS Aluminum, Silicone Non-slip
- Multifunctional - As a laptop workstation, laptop table for bed, a children's bed table, a mini writing table, a standing table for office work,...
- Easy to use - Fully assembled, Two auto-lock buttons on each side easily enable quick changes in height, legs can be set to 5 different heights...
- STYLISH WOOD DESIGN: 15mm thick eco-friendly Formaldehyde class E1 MDF wood table top split panels with grain texture & a metal base make this laptop...
- TILTING WORKSTATION: the 2 panels can be tilted individually up to 180° by using the manual knobs beneath the desktop; the larger panel has 2 edges...
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: regulate the desk height from 23.5 to 35.5 inches so you can use as a sitting work desk or a standing one, depending on your...
- Size of This Adjustable Laptop Stand: 23.6" length x 15.75" width x 27.95"- 37" height.
- You can use this stand-up portable desk as a stand-up portable computer office desk, speaker's podium or study desk for children.
- This standing laptop desk is fitted with ABS mute wheels to move easily and you can lock all the 4 wheels gently for stability.
- 【Spacing Saving & Quick Folding 】 The desk chair set with Push & pull foldable design, easy to fold and unfold & storage. Provides a perfect back...
- 【20*30" Desktop & 2 Shelves 】 29inch regular desk height and large desktop. Another addition shelf for storage offers much enough space for daily...
- 【Stability Construction】 Adopting two rectangle metal tube supports replacing 4-leg points design. So The desk can hold more weight without worry...
Last update on 2019-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API