Here are 10 reasons why it’s the perfect place to get your degree and live your life to the fullest.
- From prestigious universities like New York University and Columbia to the many campuses of the City University of New York, there’s a school here for everyone. There are dozens of schools, and you’re sure to find a great one regardless of your academic ambitions. Just be sure to consider the appropriate factors when choosing the school that’s right for you.
- No matter which school you attend, the entire city is your campus. You aren’t confined to one university and the small town that revolves around it. The city is full of student-friendly activities for you to check out!
- The Statue of Liberty, Broadway, the Rockefeller Center, the Met—NYC is synonymous with culture. It’s overflowing with history, art, and architecture. Living here, you get to constantly surround yourself with the culture that makes the city what it is.
- Once you’re done with school, you can stay and start your career. NYC is one of the best places to be a young professional. Because there are so many people in New York, networking is easy and useful. By making valuable connections in college, you’ll have an abundance of post-graduate options, like jobs and internships.
- People move to NYC for a variety of reasons, but they all have one thing in common: they are part of an inspiring and exciting city. They want to be part of something big, and so does everyone else around them. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people and your fellow students will motivate you to complete your goals.
- NYC truly is an international city, in terms of people, food, and travel. When you can fly almost anywhere in the world, studying abroad in college is a breeze. If you want to see the world, traveling on a student budget is completely possible.
- The population of NYC is as diverse as it is large. People come from all over the globe and from all walks of life. You have the ability to be whoever you want, dress however you choose, and do whatever you like without fear of judgement.
- New York is an expensive place to live, and it’s difficult to find housing in the city, especially for a newcomer with no connections. However, you have a huge advantage as a student. Live on-campus while you go to school (or at least for your first year), and by the time you’re ready to move off-campus, you will have the right knowledge and connections to find the perfect place.
- As accepting and diverse as New York is, it can be an emotionally challenging place to live. However, view this as an opportunity to let the city bring out the best version of yourself. Focus on your goals but remain open to all the new experiences around you.
- It’s New York City! There’s a reason people flock to it. While the art, culture, and food are wonderful, the endless opportunities to accomplish your goals make NYC an amazing place. If your dreams are big, then going to college in NYC is a great way to begin making them a reality.
- High Quality Print Published EXCLUSIVELY by Culturenik in the USA.
- ***Great Wall Décor AND THE PERFECT GIFT***
- 12 by 24 Inch Print - Ships protected in sturdytube.
- Matthew Goodman
- Ballantine Books
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- MADE IN THE USA using high quality 36x24 poster paper
- Professionally printed with fade resistant, premium inks
- Officially licensed image will enhance any decor
Last update on 2019-11-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API